EAI PFSM 2020 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits that online participation brings you: Learn more
This International conference on Privacy and Forensics in Smart Mobility (PFSM) provides an excellent discussion platform for the state-of-the-art work in the areas of privacy-preserving and digital forensics for the emerging smart mobility systems and the wider Smart Cities. The purpose of this special conference program is to highlight the cutting-edge technologies to help build privacy-aware, secure, safe and resilient smart mobility systems for smart cities. It aims to promote scientific work on the topics suggested by the conference and encourage collaboration amongst researchers and practitioners from industry and academia. It also encourages participation from members of existing associations, professionals in general, including government departments and agencies.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics but not limited to:
- Privacy-Preservation in Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Privacy-aware or Privacy-Preserving Computing
- Trust and Trusted Computing for Smart Mobility and Smart Cities
- Security and privacy issues in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Privacy-enhanced access controls or security for IoT
- Trust and Identity Management in Smart Cities
- Security and Privacy in Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Privacy in Connected Autonomous Vehicles
- Secure Intelligent Transport and Mobility Systems
- Privacy and Security in Cloud/Edge/Fog Computing
- Federated Learning & Privacy-preserving AI
- Privacy-preserving, Machine-learning-based Data Analytics
- Anonymization Techniques of Location Traces
- Malicious and Pervasive Tracking, De-anonymization
- Data protection techniques for regulatory (GDPR) compliance
- Human factors, usability, and user-centred design of privacy technologies
- Digital Forensics for Smart Cities
- Smart Vehicle Forensics
- Mobile Forensics; IoT Forensics; Network Forensics; Cloud Forensics
- Smart Mobile Systems Security and Forensics.
- Incidence Response for Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Journal on Wireless Networks (WINET) IF: 2.405
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 14
Short papers: 7